What is the Life Satistifaction analysis?
Life Satisfaction analysis is our flagship method for quantifying how your organization, current projects and potential investments affect well-being of people. Our method can help you a.o. to allocate resources to projects and investments with the highest positive well-being impact, guide (strategic) decisions by including impact considerations and increase accountability to stakeholders by credible impact reporting.
Life Satisfaction analysis:
- Measures and values six types of positive and negative impacts: financial, manufactured, intellectual, natural, social and human capital impacts
- Makes impacts comparable by expressing them in Life Satisfaction units, as a measure of well-being
- Uses a standardized list and definitions of impact indicators for each capital
- Supports your value creation model with quantitative evidence
- Takes into account impact on all stakeholders
- Is in line with international developments in integrated reporting, e.g., the framework of the International Integrated Reporting Council (IIRC)
- Can be applied on all levels, e.g., organization, project and investment level
What we offer
- Project analysis
Calculation of the positive and negative financial, manufactured, intellectual, natural, social and human impacts of (a) project(s)
- Investment analysis
Assessment of the positive and negative financial, manufactured, intellectual, natural, social and human impacts of (a) potential investment(s).
- Organization analysis
Assessment of the positive and negative financial, manufactured, intellectual, natural, social and human impacts of your organization.
- Tailored analysis
Depending on your needs, we can tailor our services e.g., by focusing on a selection of impacts, investments or policies etc.
For each analysis, all impacts are identified, placed in an impact framework and expressed in financial value.
How can you benefit from our services?
Short – medium term
- Understand your impact on society
- Identify impact priority areas
- Increase accountability by credibly communicating and reporting your impact
- Optimize investment decisions by allocating means to investments with the highest (expected) impact
- Set your impact strategy, monitor and steer on concrete impact targets
- Increase effectiveness of fundraising efforts
The study provided Schiphol Group better understanding of the impact of their activities.
The study provided ABN AMRO insight into the impact of their mortgage services, their investments in the cocoa chain and the bank as a whole.