- You are part of the sales, marketing & communication team that acquires new projects and communicates True Price’s mission to the wider public
- Provide background research and business intelligence to support client proposals
- Contribute to the marketing and communications strategy and planning
- Provide content, write and publish articles on True Price’s website, social media and other media
- Assist with event management
What do we offer?
- A dynamic and stimulating working environment with a professional and young culture
- A 6 – 10 month full-time internship
- A compensation of €350 per month and commuting costs up to €200 per month for Interns with a completed Bachelor Degree
- A compensation of €550 per month and commuting costs up to €200 per month for Interns with a completed Masters Degree
- Active coaching and supervision
- Access to a strong network (partner-organizations, board members)
- Actual responsibilities and the opportunity to have impact
- Perspective on a job in case of excellent performance
- Functional work area: Marketing, Communication, Sustainability, Business, Economics
- Hours per week: 40
- Additional benefits: Laptop, Travel expenses, Lunch
You deliver excellence in what you do, you are entrepreneurial and have a strong drive to improve the state of the world. You are looking for a hands-on professional experience in a stimulating environment, where you will learn a lot and get the opportunity to have impact. You want an internship at a growing social enterprise that works on the basis of innovation, solid analysis and transparency. You are looking for an opportunity to learn about and contribute to a cutting edge field that meets a fast growing demand among of organizations worldwide.
- University degree completed (bachelor required, preferably master)
- Track record that includes experience in a professional setting, fundraising and/or sales, marketing, communication and organizing events
- Affinity and preferably coursework in business, marketing, communication, journalism, marketing and/or business
- Experience with DTP and graphic design is preferred
- Ability to work hard in a professional setting
- Ambitious person with a drive to improve the world
- Independent, results-oriented, business sense, representative, good writer (in English and Dutch), media-savvy
- Applicant profile: MSc Student
- Experience: preferably experience in a professional working environment
- Required language skills: English
True Price is a social enterprise that helps organizations measure, monetize and improve their impact. We give organizations – multinationals, SMEs, NGOs, governments – the information needed for sustainable risk management, innovation and stakeholder management. Our platform and research services aim to contribute to a circular and inclusive economy that creates value for all people by providing the information needed for such an economy.
- Industry: Consultancy / Research
- Organisation size: 11 – 50
- Company website: http://trueprice.org
Are you ready?
If you recognize yourself in the above, we welcome you to apply for this position by sending your resume, cover letter and list of grades (in English) to email@example.com. We review applications on a rolling basis.
One of our marketing, sales & communication interns, Linda Bos, wrote a testimonial about her internship at True Price:
“As a Master student in Global Business & Sustainability at the Erasmus University in Rotterdam, I decided to enrich my knowledge and working experience by joining True Price for a 6-month internship. For me, this was a great opportunity to experience corporate social responsibility activities in practice and learn more about the worldwide impacts that people have. Also, being responsible for the online community and communication of True Price was an exciting and educating task.
During my internship, True Price gave me the opportunity to develop my communication and social media skills, while also increasing research experience by working directly for clients. As a True Price intern, you get a lot of responsibility and receive the opportunity to be part of different research projects. I would definitely highly recommend True Price as an organisation to do an internship and learn more about the sustainability sector!”