True Price is a social enterprise that helps organizations measure, monetize and improve their impact on society and the environment. We give organizations – multinationals, SMEs, NGOs, governments – the information needed for sustainable risk management, innovation and stakeholder management. With our services we contribute to a circular and inclusive economy that creates value for all people.
We are currently looking for a motivated intern to join our office in Amsterdam.
- You are partly working with the project team that calculates societal impacts for companies and organizations and partly with the R&D team that develops new tools, methods and frameworks.
- You do quantitative analysis on environmental, social and economic benefits and costs based on primary and secondary data, for advisory and research projects.
- You conduct economic and business analyses to formulate and assess projects that companies can do to profitably improve their impact
- At the start, you will do supplementary analysis under close supervision, as it involves client work. Soon you will get more responsibilities and contribute throughout all phases of a project’s cycle.
What do we offer?
- A dynamic and stimulating working environment with a professional and young culture
- A 4 – 9 month fulltime internship
- A compensation of €350 per month and commuting costs up to €200 per month
- Active coaching and supervision
- Access to a strong network (partner-organizations, board members)
- Actual responsibilities and the opportunity to have impact
- Perspective on a job in case of excellent performance
- Functional work area: Sustainability, Business, Economics, Environment, Sociology, Life cycle assessment, Finance, Impact assessment.
- Hours per week: 32-40
- Additional benefits: Laptop, Travel expenses, Lunch
You are looking for a hands-on professional experience in a stimulating environment, where you will learn a lot and get the opportunity to work on projects that have an impact. You want an internship at a social enterprise that works on the basis of solid analysis, sustainable innovation and transparency. You are looking for an opportunity to learn about and contribute to a cutting-edge field that meets a fast growing demand among private, public and non-governmental sector organizations worldwide.
- University degree completed (bachelor required, preferably master)
- Quantitative background (coursework in econometrics, statistics, mathematics, physics, information sciences, life cycle assessment and/or industrial ecology)
- Affinity with sustainable development, business consulting, economics, social or environmental sciences.
- Experience with programming and databases is a plus
- Ability to work hard in a professional setting
- Ambitious person with a drive to improve the world
- Independent, accurate, results-oriented and problem solver
- Ability to communicate about technical issues with people without a technical background,
- Ability to write in English at academic level. Dutch fluency is a plus, as is knowledge of Spanish.
Are you ready?
If you recognize yourself in the above, we welcome you to apply for this position by sending your resume, cover letter and list of grades (in English) to firstname.lastname@example.org. We review applications on a rolling basis.