True Price is a social enterprise that aims to contribute to an economy that creates value for all. We do so by helping organizations quantify, value, and improve their impact on society. We assist multinationals, SMEs, Non-profits, and governmental organizations with risk management and strategic decision making by providing insights into their impacts and their associated risks and opportunities. True Price has developed the first method worldwide to quantify social and environmental costs of products as well as the first method to make an integrated Profit & Loss account. We are currently looking for an office manager.
In this crucial role you are responsible for managing and coordinating a multitude of activities, making the rest of the True Price team as effective and efficient as possible. You will be the backbone of the organization and crucial for the success of our management team. You will support the board of directors in managing their information flow, organizing projects and events and you are in charge of supplier management and financial administration. In this role you will be reporting to the executive director. A hands-on mentality is highly required, as is the drive to take initiative and to be pro-active.
You will have the opportunity to grow with a young organization and develop yourself as a key team member of True Price. You will learn about sustainability and specifically true pricing, which meets a fast growing demand among of organizations worldwide. You will grow an excellent network in business and the field of sustainability.
1. Managing the administration of True Price
2. Managing the office of True Price
3. Managing day to day financial administration
4. Support the board of directors
5. Agenda management and priority setting for the board of directors
6. Overseeing the coordination of meetings, events, conferences and travel arrangements
7. Coordinating internal and external communications
8. Trouble shooting where necessary
9. Develop and execute communication on social media
1. Strong drive to contribute to a better world and proven ambition to make world sustainable
2. Pro-active, autonomous, result driven and “can do” personality
3. Intrinsically motivated, ambitious, hard-working and honest team player
4. Stress resistant
5. Bachelor degree and at least 2 years of work experience in a similar role
6. Excellent communication skills which enables you to effectively exchange information with all levels, including executive levels at large multinationals.
7. Fluency in English and Dutch, excellent written and verbal communication
8. Affinity and experience with communication on social media
If you see fit with your profile, we welcome you to apply for this position by sending your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 12th. The starting date will be April 1st latest.