True Price is a social enterprise that aims to contribute to the creation of an economy that creates value for all. We do so by helping organizations quantify, value, and improve their impact on society. We assist multinationals, SMEs, NGOs, and governmental organizations with risk management and strategic decision making by providing insights into their impacts and their associated risks and opportunities. True Price has developed the first method worldwide to quantify social and environmental costs of products as well as the first method to make an integrated Profit & Loss account. We are currently looking for a project manager.
In this critical role, you lead our projects with customers. In these projects, we work with our customers to measure and value their impact, provide them with the tools to do it themselves and develop strategies how they can manage and improve their impact. Your challenge is to lead projects in a fundamentally new domain, implement the true pricing methods and guide customers in their transformation. Your influencing skills have an impact on the decision making process of front running companies. With your personality and interpersonal skills you build highly motivated teams and long lasting relations with customers. You report to the executive director.
Opportunities You will contribute to a movement towards true pricing that can change the world. You will have the opportunity to shape the strategy and policies of True Price, as we are still a relatively young and small organization. In addition, you will become a thought leader in impact measurement and valuation, which foresees in a fast growing demand among of organizations worldwide. Internationally, True Price is recognized as one of the frontrunners in this field. You will work with organizations, small and large, that influence the economy. We have worked with diverse organizations such as AkzoNobel, ABN AMRO, Achmea, BAM, DSM, Schiphol, Triodos, Rabobank, Tony’s Chocolonely, Hivos, ICCO, CNV, Fairtrade International, the Sustainable Food Trust and the United Nations (UNEP).
1. Delivering projects on-time, within set budget and exceeding customer expectations
2. Managing relations with customer as well as their stakeholders
3. Shaping and supervising the conclusions and analyses of projects, ensuring they are sound and relevant
4. Making sure teams are effective, efficient and enjoying themselves
5. Developing innovative products and projects as well as designing and selling new projects
6. Improving methodologies and tools in close interaction with the methodology development team
7. Trouble shooting where necessary
1. Strong drive to contribute to a better world and proven ambition to make world sustainable
2. Pro-active, autonomous, result driven and “can do” personality
3. Intrinsically motivated, ambitious, hard-working and honest team player
4. Stress resistant
5. Master degree working and thinking level, PhD is a plus
6. Minimum 4-6 years relevant work experience in strategic consultancy with multinationals
7. Strong quantitative skills, evidenced by relevant degree (e.g. econometrics, statistics, mathematics, physics, data science, computer science, engineering) and/or professional track record
8. Experienced in managing multi-stakeholder projects
9. Diplomatic and strategic operator
10. Nice and fun personality with strong interpersonal and social skills
11. Excellent communication skills which enables you to interact at all levels, from work floor to board level
12. Fluency in English and Dutch
If you recognize yourself in the above, we welcome you to apply for this position by sending your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We review applications on a rolling basis.