True Price is a social enterprise that helps organizations measure, monetize and improve their impact on society and the environment. We give organizations – multinationals, SMEs, NGOs, governments – the information needed for sustainable risk management, innovation and stakeholder management. With our services we contribute to a circular and inclusive economy that creates value for all people.
We are currently looking for a motivated intern to join our office in Amsterdam.
- You are part of the R&D team that further develops the tools used in true price projects for organizations
- Translate the true price methodology into models, tools and databases that the project team can use
- Contribute to the design and programming of tools
- Find solutions to methodological challenges and do research on methods and data
- Assist the project team with challenges that come up in project work
- Test the tools together with the project team
What do we offer?
- A dynamic and stimulating working environment with a professional and young culture
- A 6 – 10 month fulltime internship.
- A compensation of €350 per month and commuting costs up to €200 per month for Interns with a completed Bachelor Degree
- A compensation of €550 per month and commuting costs up to €200 per month for Interns with a completed Masters Degree
- Active coaching and supervision
- Access to a strong network (partner-organizations, board members)
- Actual responsibilities and the opportunity to have impact
- Perspective on a job in case of excellent performance
- Functional work area:
- Hours per week: 40
- Additional benefits: Laptop, Travel expenses, Lunch
You deliver excellence in what you do, you are entrepreneurial and have a strong drive to improve the state of the world. You are looking for a hands-on professional experience in a stimulating environment, where you will learn a lot and get the opportunity to have impact. You want an internship at a growing social enterprise that works on the basis of innovation, solid analysis and transparency. You are looking for an opportunity to learn about and contribute to a cutting edge field that meets a fast growing demand among of organizations worldwide.
- University degree completed (bachelor required, preferably master)
- Programming background (preferably degree but at least coursework in computer science, software engineering and information science)
- Preferably practical experience with database construction, interface construction and tool development
- Preferably some experience of programming in a Microsoft Office environment (Excel, Access)
- Ability to work hard in a professional setting
- Ambitious person with a drive to improve the world
- Independent, accurate, results-oriented and problem solver
- Ability to communicate about software with people without a technical background
Are you ready?
If you recognize yourself in the above, we welcome you to apply for this position by sending your resume and cover letter (in English) to firstname.lastname@example.org. We review applications on a rolling basis.